Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Okay...Listen

I'm doing the whole online dating thing again.  Different website and so far not bad.  I've only had to block one person in the few days since I've started.  I'm ignoring a few others...for reasons.  They are damn good reasons though.

Here's the thing, though.  I like my phone number.  What does that mean?  Well it means that I'm not really here for talking to someone online for 2 hours and then being all like 'oh here's my phone number.  Feel free to text me at inappropriate times or whatever.'  I know that almost defeats the purpose.  If I were to meet (some) of these guys in person I'd probably hand my number over and not ask too many questions.   You know like olden times.  Or maybe I wouldn't I'd probably....know what I think I just solved this problem.  Stream of consciousness writing, folks.  Gotta love that.

ETA:  Second Google voice number kids.  Problem solved.  If it gets too real I can turn that off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment