Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ch...Listen


Right now on my online dating profile I have no less that 3 conversations I've dropped for a number of probably less than great reasons.  I know my grammar and punctuation isn't always spot on; but I try.  When I see this in my inbox:

can i get to know you it would be nice to see you in person

I cringe.  I want to get a red pen and send it back with corrections and then say "I'm good."  I won't even get into the fact that this particular person has neglected to fill out a profile so I have no clue who he is.  Just 2 pictures.  That's it.  I'm sitting here now like how do I answer this?  I know I shouldn't take this all too seriously but it would be nice to read up on a guy in his own words before saying sure let's go someplace together.  That's the whole point.  Why bother with online dating if you aren't going to take the time to fill out a freaking profile?  I'm going to try to be nice and not drop another conversation.  I'll probably ask too many questions and he'll stop answering which is cool, too.   If he had bothered to write some words about himself we wouldn't have to go through all these changes.  But...you know...whateves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment