Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Working on OUR Fitness

You never know when you are going to get inspired by stuff and things. I was watching an episode of Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition about a month ago and I was inspired by the family of the young man doing the makeover. They decided to join him on his journey by pooling their weight together and setting a family weight loss goal along with the weight he had to lose. So I turned to my mom and said "we should do that". Surprisingly she agreed and I got my sisters on the phone and they agreed as well. We set a weight loss goal of 200 lbs, that's 50 lbs for each of us. We didn't set an actual time by which we wanted all the weight to be gone but we did each decide we want to be down by at least half by the end of the year. I'll be blogging our progress over at themgalslosingit.wordpress.com.  Feel free to join us over there and cheer us on.  If you are using the MyFitnessPal app you can follow me at Oh2babap and my sister at Imkita26. 

If you have an awesome low-cal recipes you want to share I'll be glad to try them. 

We're serious, Man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment