Monday, July 30, 2012

Handling those "Hairy" Situations

I've been totes slacking on the reviewing of products I get from BzzAgent.  Oh noes, right?  I just happened by my bestie's blog and she's done a really great review and it reminded me to take care of these reviews.  I have a secret...you ready...okay lean in close...*whispers*  I hate shaving.  I really do.  It's such a necessary evil this time of year.  It's too hot to hide in pants when you missed a day and you're a bit stubbly.  I'm too much of chicken to wax my own legs so shaving it is.  I'm serious.  I chickened out.  I stared at a wax strip on my leg and never got up the nerve.  I almost considered living out the rest of my day with that strip in on my leg if I couldn't figure out how to get it off painlessly.  I was a wee bit amped when I received an invite for the BIC Soleil Savvy campaign from BzzAgent.




The Bic Soliel Savvy has three blades with lubricating strips of Vitamin E (Ooh Ahh).  The razor I was using previously had 4 or 5 (or 73 who knows anymore) blades but the replacement cartridges are stupid expensive.  You replace the entire BIC Soleil Savvy kit for around $7.49 and each kit contains one disposable handle and four refillable cartridges. The handle is pink and sparkly, all things I care about, and includes rubber grips so you can keep things under control.

All and all it's a pretty great product.  I'm not much of a fan of the replacing the entire kit every single time I purchase and the blades hold up really well.  If you keep the blades in a dry place (not in the shower) they'll hold up a little longer (this is with any blade. I learned this on Anderson Cooper's Daytime show.  Yes, everything I know about anything I probably learned from Anderson Cooper...but not really).  The price is great and you can find these at most mass retailers. For the price I will definitely purchase this product again.  Even better than all of that is that they are doing an AWESOME giveaway over on their website.  You can check out their Facebook page for more information about the product and their giveaways.  And if you run into me anytime soon make sure you hit me up for some coupons so you can check out this razor yourself.


*This product was provided complements of BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment