Saturday, August 11, 2012

I Haz Questions...

My best friends and I have this group of "friends" we used to have that is now referred to as the Swirling Vortex of Doom.  There are a number of reasons for this name none of which I'd like to get into now.  Trust me, that's a whole 'nother post.  Seriously.  It could be the best, worst book you ever read.

Anywho.  You can blame this post on the Benadryl but after many years away from the SVOD I still have some questions that I need answers for...so here goes:

1. Aren't they just the Little Rascals but older?  It's the He-Man Woman Haters Club.  Which one is Alfalfa?

2.  Who takes the minutes at their monthly meetings?

3. Do they have fundraisers?

4.  When is rush?

5.  Who do they recruit?

6.  When is ________ just gonna come out the damn closet?

7.  What happened to their fearless leader?

8.  Did everyone get the tattoo or just that one guy?  LOLz

9.  Who came up the nicknames?

10.  Based on nicknames alone weren't they first Pretty Ricky?

11.  Is __________ still ashy?

12.  How did _______________ factor into all this?  He seems random.

13.  What happened to the crazy guy who sat in front of my car when I tried to leave that time?

14.  Do they pay dues?

15.  Is there a monthly newsletter?

16.  Can you get put out of the group?  Then what  happens?

17.  Do their sons become legacy members when they grow up?

18.  What exactly are they incorporated to do?

19.  Since Blackplanet isn't what it used to be, is all the trolling done on Faceyspace and Twitter?

20.  Why?  Just Why?

I wanted to end with a round number.  I have other questions but I think they may be too specific.  I know this post is one LONG inside joke and I apologize but something in my spirit said write it now (read: Benadryl).   If you are in on the joke please feel free to add your own questions and maybe answer some of  mine.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment