Thursday, August 23, 2012

Politicky

I'm not going to get into any real politics here now.   Mostly because I don't feel like it and if you know me you know where I stand on issues.  So no worries there. 

I will say that I'm over people who consistently vote against their own interest.  Then complain when shit is bad.  I'm not here for them.  So in an effort to keep from stroking out.  I'm soft disconnecting myself from Facebook.  I know a lot of not that bright people on the Faceyspace.  Okay, that's mean it's not that they aren't bright it's more they are lowkey racists and trying to act a bit like they had no idea that white privilege is a thing but you know...whateves. 

But seriously...my eye is twitching.

I'll post things from 3rd party sites (because I need to keep my bzzscore up) but I'm not visiting the website at all.  Until after the election.  Probably not the best way to go about this.  I could probably start a dialogue but I'm not here for that either.  The rage won't allow it.  I just want to knock stuff over.  I'll be over on Twitter if you need me.  It's easier to ignore the nonsense over there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment