Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hey Guise!

I had at least 3 posts I knew I needed to do but guess what?  I dropped my laptop and the screen is cracked.  If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you've probably seen the damage.  It's bad.  There is one blinky corner that works intermittently.  Most of those posts were picture heavy and I, in my (always) infinite wisdom, uploaded all the pictures to said computer and deleted them from the memory card.  I'm wicked smaat.  I'm sharing a laptop with my mom until I get employed somewhere to afford a new laptop.  Sharing in this particular case is not caring.  I want my computer back. I know where all the stuff is on my computer and apparently my mom hasn't made being tech savvy one of her things.  I've had to delete SO much stuff it's crazy.  Not to mention the battery is shot and you have to be within sitting distance of a plug or it's lights out.  OH and the overheating.  This thing is just...

Beggars and choosers, huh?

Anywhoodle I said all that to say I'll be in and out here on the actually blog.  I can do a lot from my phone but it has recently decided that it's much too delicate to hold more than an ever changing amount of apps.  With a Bajillionity (I don't know how many gigs it is and I'm not going to take it out of the phone to find out so bajillionty is the number I'm going with) Gig memory card.  So I deleted the blogger app to make room for some useless app that the phone somehow will refuse to run.  I can't upgrade until May 2013.  Assuming the Mayans were wrong and a zombie apocalypse holds off for a while I'll be the first person the fine folks at my phone company see that day.

Basically I said all of that to say that all of my electronics are conspiring against me.  So if you want to hear from me more often you can find me on Facebook and Twitter.  Assuming that's how you found me to begin with.  If you didn't...ummm.  I'm sorry and I'll be back sooner than you'll miss me.  I promise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment