Wednesday, May 23, 2012

When it Rains

This week has been kind of bananas.  I know...it's only Wednesday.  It started with my mom being rushed to the ER from work.  She'd had a very severe asthma attack.  She's doing well now just trying to get adjusted to new meds and actually resting.  I guess I'm like her in that regard.  We don't know how to sit still.  Even when we are sitting still there are 100 other things you are thinking about doing.  I won't even get into how her manager was a jerk when she met us in the hospital.

I'm still trying to adjust to my fibro meds again.  I remember why I stopped taking them.  My mouth is horribly dry and I sleep all day.  There is no getting your circadians right when you don't really fall asleep until 5am and you don't wake up until well afternoon.  Even more strange my right leg is killing me for some reason I have yet to figure out.  Fibromyalgia...*rolls eyes*.

One of my grandmother's best friends passed away today so she's really sad.  We are a barrel of fun over here this week.  I'm really not here for this week being a total loss.  Especially after Sunday was so awesome.  So I'm claiming a much better rest of my week.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment