Monday, May 28, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

I'm going to be honest.  I haven't been to Bath and Body Works in years.  Yeah.  I know.  YEARS.  Back in high school when an awesome Friday night was hanging out in the mall I had all the products.  My friends and I were there so often that we could probably tell you when the next line of anything about to be released.  Somehow when I got addicted to all online shopping everything Bath and Body Works kinda fell off my radar.  I don't know how but it did.  So you can imagine how amped I was to see a full size product to try in my Influenster VoxBox.  I may have done a little dance.

That product being from their NEW Fine Fragrance Collection was even more exciting.  I've been looking for a new fragrance to add to my rotation so this was the first thing in the VoxBox I gave a try.  Well...second.  I tried the SoyJoy bar.  More on that at another time.  So let's give this fine fragrance a look.


I received the Japanese Cherry Blossom to try out.  At first sniff I really liked the scent.  It's really light but a little flowery.  I like flowery in the bottle on my skin, though, it usually gets a little too sweet for my liking.  I gave it a test run on for a day spraying the inside of my elbows and the small of my back.  It's started off great but the dry down for me ended like all flower based scents.  It very light but overall I just can't do flowers.  Womp.

The great thing is that there are 19 other scents to try in the new Fine Fragrance Collection and they are only $14 a piece!  Win!  I passed this along to my little sister who smells awesome in this so it's not a loss.  I also get to plan a trip to Bath and Body Works in the near future to find a scent that works a little better on me.  I'm looking at you Dark Kiss and Into The Wild.  Also my birthday is next month in case you want get me a little something (Hint, hint).

No comments:

Post a Comment