Saturday, January 7, 2012

Musings of the Charmed One

I should be editing right now.  It's intimidating.  I realized the other night that my antagonist isn't thought out enough and I need to add another 10,000 words.  Color me thrilled.

I moved my room around last month.  While I was sleeping this morning I realized that my bed is in that perfect spot in the room now where I can't hear anything that goes on downstairs.  Downside is I now hear everything that goes on outside but it's usually pretty quiet.

I need to figure out what I'm doing for my birthday.

I saw my old puppy, Shia, last week.  He's so big and pretty.  His fur turned a cream color and it's only dark at the tips.  He's a cutie.  I was also told I did a really good job training him by his last owners.  So I guess I wasn't that bad a puppy parent.  I just felt like I was failing.  Go figure.

I haven't applied for any jobs in like 2 weeks.  I need to go into overdrive this week and get some applications out.  I know I can't really afford to be choosy but I want a job that I like.  That I'm not going to lay in bed every morning wishing it was Friday and trying to remember how much PTO I have.  I've done that, no bueno.  It's on my 30 by 30 list, a job that I love.

I missed the deadline for getting into school this month (again).  When I get the time I need to go over and take my placement tests so I can get in for the summer.  My sister had my car most of December so when I had time to go I couldn't go.  Then when I got it back the school was closed for the holiday.

I live in the same city as all of my best friends and for some reason I only see them every 2-3 months.  What the hell yo?

I need to do a new vision board.

Think that's all I got.  I'm gonna go procrastinate on this editing some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment