Sunday, January 1, 2012

About that Facebook and Twitter thing...

I figured after the end of the month I would have been downloading those apps before 12:01.  Instead I was getting kissed (on the cheek, by a gay guy) and being super happy that I was even invited to hang out with a few new friends.  I logged into Facebook for the first time in a month this afternoon after taking all the blocks off of my browser and guess what.  I was a little like...meh.  Everything seemed to be just as I left it.  With the exception of that Timeline thing that had me looking at it like scuba diving in menorca.  I went to Twitter hoping to feel a little more of something and it was more of the same.  I guess it's going to take a while to get back into the routine.  I don't think I'm going to add the apps back to my phone just yet.  It was good to step away for a minute.  I didn't do too much but it was good to engage when I was doing something.  Instead of refreshing my Twitter feed every two minutes.  I still trying to process.  I didn't expect this outcome at all.

Anywho, I've been away from my novel for a month too.  I have a big empty wall I'm about to write out some notecards and workout a storyboard so I can get some editing done.  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment