Monday, November 7, 2011

Ye Olde Job Search

I've been unemployed a little over a year now. Can I just say that I'm completely and thoroughly over it. It'd be sort of kick ass to have somewhere to go everyday. Plus paychecks and health insurance are two friends that I've lost touch with. Applying for jobs without getting any feedback is the absolute worst. I think I've said before that I'm used to the old job market where I would have had a few callbacks and interviews at this point. Honestly I probably would have a job by now in the old job market.

I'm applying for a few jobs a week and I've had one interview in the year that I've been out of work. Yup it's that bad. I plan to return to school next year so I can get in on that sweet college loan debt without any guarantee of employment. I'm tired of the process. I'm also kind of stuck in it now. I'm hopeful something everything will work out eventually but right now...meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment