Sunday, July 18, 2010

Well That's a NOVEL Idea (aka Book Writing 101)

That there is what is called an outline. I hate outlines. I have a hard time organizing thoughts for this book though so the outline has become a necessary evil. I spent about 15 minutes on it yesterday and then I got annoyed, because it's an outline. I haven't named my characters. I haven't outlined my supporting characters. I have plot points in mind but I have no idea how to outline them so I'll approach that later. I've decided to spend a few minutes a day actually looking at the damn thing in hopes of completing it thus having a guideline by which a novel can be constructed.

Yeah...that's the idea.

I have nothing but free time now.

Don't judge the basic-ness of my outline. I'm still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment