Thursday, June 28, 2012

1. Read/Finish a New Book Every Month

My birthday is in a few short hours and I was anxious to remove something else from this dang list.  I read quite a few books.  I don't have pictures of them.  So of them are e-books so listen just take my word for it.  Here's the list:


The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
  -The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
  -The Girl who Played with Fire
  -The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Really good series but it took me a while to get through the first book.  If you decided to give them a read just do yourself a favor and skip the first 150 pages. You won't miss anything and you'll thank me later. The movie was pretty good, too if you just want to skip the book altogether.  Just the first one.  The last 2 are great no skipping necessary.



The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
  -The Hunger Games
  -Catching Fire
  -MockingJay

Another great series and really quick to read.  Probably because it's a YA series.  Don't judge me.  I didn't expect to enjoy the books as much as I did.  So I was a little surprised when I got so attached to these characters.  The movie was really good, too and I can't wait to see the next 2 movies.  You should read all the books.  I can't recommend these enough.


Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

I hate ya'll for making this a thing.  No further comment.


I think that's it.  I overshot the goal a little.  Strangely after reading 50 Shades I haven't been able to read anything else.  I'm still in disbelief.  People are really enjoying that book?  Like for real?  If you say so...

Either way mark this one off the list folks!

P.S.  This was my 100th post!  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment