Friday, March 16, 2012

Lunchtime Quick Bite

I probably spoke too soon on the job I love thing.  It's been one thing after another but after almost packing this stuff up and sending it back I put on my big girl panties and decided that I will deal.  I won't deal happily but I guess I'm going to get paid one day and that is better than not getting paid ever.  There is a strong possibility that I'm going to get paid in Trident Layers.  So gum for everyone!  *makes it rain*

I'm applying for a load of other jobs.  Hoping and praying that someone calls back soon.  In the meantime, I do have another actual item to mark off the list that's pretty legit.  If you follow me on twitter or facebook you probably already know.  I'll do an actual big post later.  Maybe this weekend.  I realized that I haven't written anything of substance (or not of substance *looks around*) in a long while.  Alright 30 more minutes for lunch.  Gonna watch Jeopardy and head back to my computer corner.  TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment