Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Official...

I've definitely failed my 20's.  I'm not sad.  I'm just looking forward to the next chapter.  This one I really could have skipped.  This was my first thought yesterday after turning in my resignation for the job I really didn't like.  I know, I know I quit another job.  There were a LOT of things not to like about it.  When I was fired from my last job once I got over the shock I told myself that I would never go back into the rat race.  That I was going to find something that I love doing and do it forever.  I got close to that with writing the book and a little with the blog so...more of that!  Yay!

So you may notice that some posts disappear and I start to clean things up a bit here so more folks know I'm here.  I'll still keep the easy going nature.  Yeah I know this is on my 30 by 30.  Shutyerface.  I'm not going to make anymore promises with editing that book.  It'll happen.

As for money...I hope something comes along that isn't so 9-5ish.  My friends and 35 of their closest friends (tee hee) have a trip to Vegas in September.  I pretty much have to be there.  I'm applying for stuff but I want something fun.  I don't know where to find a fun job.  Open to suggestions.

I'd like to set things up so I win my 30's.  That would rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment