Sunday, February 5, 2012

26. Go To A Movie or Restaurant (or Both) Alone

Yeah you didn't think I was actually going to do this 30 by 30 thing did you?  Ha!  In your face.

Felt appropriate.  Go Giants!


I tackled my first 30 by 30 item by deciding on a whim to go see Chronicle.  I actually spent the better part of my day doing something that people on Twitter and Facebook have been telling me to do for a while.  It's called "going out"  I don't know I'm not familiar.  It wasn't bad.  I should do it more often.  Anywho the movie was good and I couldn't think of a great way to prove that I had actually you know...done this.  I  couldn't take a picture in the theater.  That would've been creepy and lame so you are going to have to take my word and a picture of this lone ticket stub as proof.  

$10.50!!!! Sheesh.






No comments:

Post a Comment