Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Musings of a Charmed Chick

-I want a Trapper hat. Does it get that cold here? Nope but I want one. I'd probably wear it in the house. I'm weird.

-I kept my bestie's baby yesterday for the first time. He's probably the best baby ever.

-I get these writing prompts everyday by email to encourage me to write something. I've only actually done one. It was stop what you are doing and write about this now good. The prompt was to write what was on your heart at that very moment. Mine was kinda serious. I'm not going to share it because I'm sure I've beat that dead horse enough around these parts. I'm not any closer to a resolution.

-I envy people who just KNOW what they want to do without hesitation. I mean with their lives not everyday decisions.

-I've been taking fish oil for a few weeks. I don't have any complaints. Well other than it being super hard to remember to take 3 pills everyday. I know I could take one with every meal but I rarely eat breakfast so that throws that off.

-My ends are awful. I need to get my hair blown out and ends trimmed ASAP. I'm kinda afraid that they are worse than I thought and they are going to have to cut a lot of hair off.

-Speaking of hair, I started using Aussie Moist again. Why did I stop using that? It's the best. I'm back Aussie.

-I was invited to a New Year's Party. *dances*

-That invite also kinda fulfills a request I put into the universe at the beginning of this year so...Woot! Not a big woot just a little one.

-7 days no Twitter or Facebook leaves me with a lot less things to do on the internets all day. My laptop battery has improved considerably.

-If you aren't watching Revenge you are missing out.

-I haven't played in makeup in a while. I miss that. I would still LOVE to become an artist. Not having the money to follow up on that is disappointing. If could do something with writing and and do makeup for the rest of my life I'd be elated.

-MUST. HAVE. NAKED 2. PALETTE. NAO!

-I want popcorn but I don't want to go downstairs to pop it.

-2012 will see me getting full time employment again (that doesn't drive me to drink, get ill or cause my hair to fall out) and moving out. It's past time.

No comments:

Post a Comment