Monday, December 13, 2010

Update

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I suck. I know.

So here's the haps: I'm working on a new bloggy type project. Less of the personal stuff and more of the stuff I love. Natural Hair, makeup, clothing and the like. More of a lifestyle type deal. All the stuff I'm uber passionate about. If you follow me on Twitter (@ms_nicki if you don't) you have probably noticed I've been talking about a less than super secret project. This would be that project. I'm living on unemployment payments and while any money is good money it's frustrating because instead of the state letting me know that my benefits were due to lapse weeks ago and that I had to apply to get the next tier of benefits they sent me the letter last week. It arrived the day after I usually received payment. This has kinda sent things into a tail spin as I have LOTS of actual bills I should be paying and these last minute updates for the project are quickly becoming costly. Hopefully that all works out soon so I can officially launch at the start of the new year as originally planned.

Once the new one is launched I'm probably not going to be here often. So I hope those of you who followed me here will support me in my new role. With all this being said I wish you all a very happy holiday and I hope to see you all in the new year. This "good girl" (that's a hint for the new project) really appreciates you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment