Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Who Am I?

Hey ya'll,

I'm Nicki, I'm 27 and I'm a writer...kinda. This is my second blog, the first one got dumped because I'm currently working on a book...sorta. After a few months of watching the cursor blink on a blank word document I've decided that it may be time to pick up blogging again just so I have some calm in the fact that I can still actually write.

So let's see what else is there to know about me? I live in Richmond, VA, I'm a perpetual nerd (and I'm damned proud of it), I'm the older sister to 2 sisters, I'm the youngest of my best friends, I'm an aunt to 2 nephews and 2 nieces (that's interesting to say the least).

What I hope to accomplish here is going to be a mixed bag of stuff. Sometimes it's going to be a place to put creative ideas and stuff I'm inspired by, others it'll be a place to unload whatever thoughts are plaguing my mind at the time. Basically it's going to be an expansion of the awesomeness that I put in my Facebook status and Twitter feed.

So ya'll ready to take this little journey with me?

As I said before I'm Nicki.

Nice to meet you.

Charmed, I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment