Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday

It's 7:34 pm eastern standard time and I am still in my pajamas, my hair is still wrapped and I haven't done anything today but cook dinner. I'd like to say I've enjoyed this time but I'm kind of antsy. After 2 weekends of mini road trips sitting at home doing nothing isn't exactly my idea of a productive weekend. I could mark the mini accomplishments I guess. I did do all of my laundry yesterday, which is a HUGE undertaking for me, mostly because I literally wait until just about everything I own is dirty before I decide it's time to wash them. Lazy: yes, inefficient: yup, do I care: not even a little.

Maybe having a little break before all the crazy starts again is good. Next Saturday is going to be nothing short of crazy. I have to work 7.5 hours, go to a shopping party (yes I hope it's as fun as it sounds), and then dinner club with my little family. I'm going to pass out Saturday night.

So yeah, it's Sunday night and I'm still in my PJs...what's going on in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment