Saturday, December 31, 2011

30 Before 30 (in 6 months or less!)

Okay I'm going to try my very best to get through this list.  Here they are in no particular order:


  1. Read a new book every month.
  2. Finish edits and revisions of NaNoWriMo book.
  3. Go on a date.
  4. Go to a concert.
  5. Learn to swim.
  6. Lose 15 (or more) pounds.  Seriously.
  7. Start degree in English/Creative Writing.
  8. Get CPR certified.
  9. Start second book.
  10. Buy a guitar/start lessons.
  11. Take a dance class.
  12. Try Bikram Yoga
  13. Buy a nice piece of jewelry for my 30th birthday.
  14. Clean up this little blog and let more people know about it.  Not like the last blog.  I'm not going into this expecting anything.  Just be nice to have a few more readers.  
  15. Start saving for THE camera.
  16. Find a job that you love!
  17. Take a photography class
  18. Visit Virginia Museum of Fine Art
  19. Go to the shooting range
  20. Learn to bake a banana bread
  21. Get out of VA for a weekend (or more)
  22. Watch The Shawshank Redemption 
  23. Volunteer for a political campaign.
  24. Get my car detailed. Sounds super petty but it's gonna be a while before I get another car so I need to take better care of Onyx.
  25. See a show.
  26. Go to a movie or a restaurant (or both) alone.
  27. Decide on a Signature Scent.
  28. Spend some time with my Goddaughters.
  29. Find a whiskey I like.  I don't know why I have a fascination with this all of a sudden but I do.
  30. Join some type of social group (see Meetup)
ETA:  I added the list over to the sidebar where I'll tick off the items as I do them.  I'll be taking pictures and doing a post as I do them too.  So basically expect a post for each of these.  

No comments:

Post a Comment