Monday, March 29, 2010

A Minute in the Life of a Charmed Chick

I'm at work headphones on, 3 hours to go and a co-worker comes to my desk. She was actually using the copier which is right behind me so people feel the need to talk to me or even more irritating leave their ish on my desk, but that is a different topic for a different day. She has a bag of Fritos and she says:

Co-Worker: Here taste this

*Reluctantly takes a Frito from the bag and puts it in my mouth*

Co-Worker: Does that taste stale to you?

My internal thought: Dammit why would you make me taste something that tasted stale to you? We ain't friends, yo! Why in Gods name would you do that?

Me (out loud): *frowning* Yeah they are stale.

Co-Worker: The bag says the 23rd...

Me: It's the 29th

C0-worker: *walks away in a huff*

I spent the next 45 minutes getting stale Frito taste out of my mouth and that ONE Frito gave me heartburn. Why do people do that, though? It's always annoyed me when someone pulls the milk from the fridge, smells this and then sticks it under your nose while saying "Does this smell bad to you?". For the record YEAH STOOPID IT'S STALE!!! (disclaimer: that's a general statement for anyone who has EVER done this) There...now you never have to ask again.

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment